• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dhk zombie 8e minor issue

quinnlouis

14 hours ago, quinnlouis said:

As some may know I bought one pre owned came today and it's making a massive click and clanging noise as if it's skipping gears or something. Quick look and the spur an pinion seem fine. Can anyone help. Please

Mate, here is you exploided views for this model, the diffs are the first two diagrams on the left of the screen.

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/content/Manuals/Zombie-8384_manual.pdf

22 minutes ago, turok007 said:

can you send it back for a refund  as new ESC and diffs is going to cost you  

Id just do this to be honest. I dont wanna offend here but Ive no idea why people waste money on all these unknown RCs, Im convinced dont save money in the long run. Youre gonna have to potentially rebuild the diffs, and attempt to get parts which may not even exist anymore

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Id just do this to be honest. I dont wanna offend here but Ive no idea why people waste money on all these unknown RCs, Im convinced dont save money in the long run. Youre gonna have to potentially rebuild the diffs, and attempt to get parts which may not even exist anymore

Agree with you, In the beginning of the hobby, I found these models and similars brands, but did think in the future and this brands not offer enough warranty to replace parts.