• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Granite BLX 3S V2 - SOLD PLS LOCK

stimpy

Hey up folks,

For sale is my Granite 3S. This has been a complete soldier rig and enjoyed very much but I need to make space now!

The truck works faultlessly and comes with a fair few spares and also a Tactic radio - not the newer slower spectrum offering. I also have all the original paperwork and box.

The pics are of the rig dirty - these are honest shots! Happy to give it a thorough clean Ofcourse. 

The only issues are; the body has worn out at the rear where they all do, and there is a split on the front bumper mount which does not affect performance at all - If you were going to bash seriously then I would purchase a T- bone or RPM bumper for it - I will have a brand new never fitted unit available by separate negotiation. The only other thing I can think of is the rear wheelie bar is off currently as the design / bracket is weak so I never ran it. 

I am after £220 ovno . Buyer responsible for the cost of post & fees. £200 Shipped - £180 Shipped!!!??? Grab a BARGAIN 👍 SOLD SOLD SOLD

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Note: The weakest part on these are the shocks - they work brilliantly and are easy to service - but they can leak with harder bashing. Those of you who know Arrmas 3 and 4s line up will already know this issue - Either buy some better shocks or just refill them every few runs... 

Edited by stimpy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, AnthonyM said:

I highly suspect this will sell before i can afford it but payday on 25th...keeping am eye on this thread.

Hehe, you never know, sales have been real slow over the summer... 

Brilliant truck though - and definitely worth more than the asking! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/08/2021 at 08:09, sunny said:

Would you consider any trades I have a nearly new Hobao DC1 I may be able to do something with 

Sorry mate, £ only. Unless anyone has one of the new Holmes Hobbies Crawlmaster ESC's, that's about the only thing...

I'd say get the Hobo sold then see from there 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • stimpy changed the title to Arrma Granite BLX 3S V2 - Final Price Drop - Grab A Bargain!!

Really surprised this didn’t sell swiftly 🤷‍♂️.

Now on EBay/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arrma-RC-Granite-BLX-3S-Stampede-/224693307428?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Obviously still happy to sell here if someone is interested.... £180 posted or £170 collection from OX5

• stimpy changed the title to Arrma Granite BLX 3S V2 - SOLD PLS LOCK