• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Felony RTR SOLD

supersavage

Toying with with selling my Armma Felony. I'm still very undecided as to whether I want to sell it or not but thought I'd list it to see if there's any interest in it.

It's in very good condition with probably a total of 30 minutes of use at best. It hasn't been crashed or rolled and there's hardly any marks on the bottom of the chassis. I did take the diffs apart and refill them with 30k front and rear and 500k in the center. I did refill the shocks with 40wt oil but probably could do with going a bit heavier, unfortunately they do appear to be leaking slightly (probably why they were only half filled from the factory 🙄). Also I did blow one of the rear tire's off of the rim due to being badly glued from the factory (this seems to be a fairly common issue with new Felony's), I have reglued it but it will probably be best to get a new pair of rears.

0doT9xO.jpg

cAquhsB.jpg

FR38SCA.jpg

aOfAjDx.jpg

I will add better pictures and try and tidy this ad up a bit later in the week 👍 If anyone has anything specific that you want pictures of let me know.

£500  

The Manual, engine accessories and both the standard 16t and 27t speed pinions will be included.

Collection from Leicester only. 

Edited by supersavage
  • Like 2

• supersavage changed the title to Arrma Felony RTR
  • supersavage changed the title to Arrma Felony RTR SOLD
  • Gaz! locked this topic