• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Outcast 4s.

Oh How Original

37 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Already seen it, he is asking almost new price for it, which is a bit strong for me, thanks though.

Well i'm not going to say that that's why i didn't take it, but, you know.

2 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Yeah I know lol, it's too much, especially when the newer line is right around the corner and I dare say will have the better radio with it 😄 

Couldn't wait, so i got myself a Maxx. 😄

My outcast hasn't been put for sale , I just offered it as one of the least used  . Has choice of radio and £80 worth of shocks as standard leaked in it box new . 

Just had my new  maxx / lmt / SBR 2.0 delivered so will live on its shelf with all the others 🤠

1 hour ago, Oh How Original said:

Kept looking, but can't justify the cost.

It's not twice as good.

No, it certainly isn't twice as good, but it is better than the (old) Outcast 4s out of the box. I just had the money burning a hole in me pocket, and i love the X-Maxx, soo.. fingers crossed lol. 

That said, seen it go twice up on FB market for £400 (one actually looked decent, too). At £400, even used, wouldn't even think twice. Retail did sting quite a bit.

2 minutes ago, m4inbrain said:

No, it certainly isn't twice as good, but it is better than the (old) Outcast 4s out of the box. I just had the money burning a hole in me pocket, and i love the X-Maxx, soo.. fingers crossed lol. 

That said, seen it go twice up on FB market for £400 (one actually looked decent, too). At £400, even used, wouldn't even think twice. Retail did sting quite a bit.

At £400 if it was pretty mint, I'd be tempted by a used Maxx.

2 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

At £400 if it was pretty mint, I'd be tempted by a used Maxx.

Well mine won't go  up for sale for a while lol, already scouring the place for a widemaxx kit in the correct colour. ^^