• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NO LONGER FOR SALE

immortaljellyfish

Hello! This is my first sale on these boards so please bear with me if I don't get the format quite right.

I'm selling my TA Rival MT10. It's a fantastic truck that runs perfectly, but everything else I have is Arrma so I'm going to switch to an Arrma 3S alternative purely for ease of parts swapping.

This rig was purchased for me in December (2020) as a Christmas present. Has been used only three times. The chassis and wheelie bar have been replaced with official TA parts after a "I'm still new and have no idea what I'm doing" crash on the second run. All parts are stock. The body has been taped and glued. Please see pictures for the outer condition (there are some battle scrapes but no cracks). Also included are 3S and 2S lipos so you can try both and see what you like - it runs absolutely great on both.

Was bought new for £270. I'm selling boxed and posted for £280, so basically at cost + P&P, with £100 worth of lipos thrown in for free.

Payment via Paypal please, with 4% fees added if you want to use a business transaction.

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

Edited by immortaljellyfish
Added payment info.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...