• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Injora budget build

3 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

Is this a complete kit, looks interesting

I don't build kits.... If I wanted that I'd buy lego's... 🤣🤣👍👍

I usually make the chassis, shock hoops etc etc myself but I've just bought everything this time, I don't have the energy to start dragging the welder out at the moment... 

• Like 1

yeah i get ya, a box of parts, lets see what can be made from it, the axles caught my eye, nice scale looking.....any good?    and Injora are the chinese cheapish parts maker, all over ebay and aliexpress, had a couple of their shells, not so good though

43 minutes ago, heavyDT said:

The axle's look like they could be possible replacement s for Capra build's

43 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

looking.....any good? 

I'm not sure yet.... Although I will say... 

I would air on the side of caution... To be fair... The xtraspeed axles I usually use are spot on... But xtrapseed could well be taiwanese... Idk... 

These are cast... Not cnc... And I've seen some folk break similar cast axles from kyx.... 

But hey..... they're £40 per axle including internals... (all hardened gears and cvd's etc....) 

Should be up and running this coming week so keep your spuds peeled for the running video. 👍

IMG_20210123_214920.jpg

• Like 3