• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need advice for building a Tekno RC MT410

paulbatny57

Hi all, as the title says: I would really appreciate your guys' advice when it comes to choosing components for a Tekno RC MT410 I'm considering to build.

Other bashers I had previously:

• Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL, broke stuff almost every time I took it out — seriously ****** me off. I fixed it up and sold it for good.

• Arrma Kraton 6S V4 which was a tank, but felt really unrefined and rough, probably mostly due to the abysmal radio and slow servo. Also sold this one after some bashing, luckily at a very good price.

What I want:

• I want to build an "ultimate" monster truck that leaves little to desire. Ideally high-quality components, fixing stuff only when I'm really pushing the limits too far.

• In the past, I saw the Tekno RC MT410 mentioned loads of times and I already built a number of Tamiya and other kits, so I'm very positive this would be fun.

What I have in mind so far:

• Tekno RC MT410 kit

• Hobbywing Ezrun MAX8 Combo with SL-4247-2200 kV motor

• JX Ecoboost CLS6322HV 21 KG servo

• DumboRC X6 transmitter and receiver

• Proline Trencher LP 3.8" All Terrain Tires

• Proline 3430-00 2014 Chevy Silverado body https://omegle.onl/

What do you guys think of the components list? Please let me know, thanks in advance! 👍

Edited by paulbatny57
  • Like 1