• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need help to fix and refurbish my hyper 7 - I'm a noob

dalsu

Hey,

I'm pretty much a really big noob when it comes to RC cars, I have a hyper 7 that whenever I drive the pinion gear falls off. 

I'm pretty much sick of this as I would like to drive it with no issues, I also have a new esc to be fitted. 

Looking for someone I can send my car to and they can help to fix it and just basically give it a good run down to fix any issues and make it run great , willing to pay whatever is fair to the person who is happy to help, will pay for shipping to and from, 

Can pay with PayPal, don't have any references on here but I have over 30 confirmed trades on r/mechmarket on reddit, can confirm that by you PMing me on reddit etc.

Really hope someone here can help,

Thank you very much 

Hey guys, thanks for the responses.

I'm in birmingham but im happy to ship anywhere, i've tried loctite and it just comes off, just want this car like refurbished i guess? made better and as I'm a noob id rather just send it to someone and pay them for their help to fix it and improve it