• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

traxxas vxl 3s lipo low voltage detection

Tingting44

just wondering when the vxl 3s shuts off when the lipo gets too low? i cant seem to find the answer, i swear many many years ago my e-revo use to shut off at 3.80? today my lipo got down to 3.78? yes the esc is in lipo mode (Green)

edit, or 3.80v per cell might have been the storage value of a lipo? cant honestly remember its been so long

Edited by Tingting44

I think they shut off later than that, that's storage voltage that you're looking at. 

However, if you're running low C packs, it'll probably shut off earlier due to volt drop. 

• 8 months later...

2 hours of play surely u must of fell asleep in the woods with little red riding hood.. thats crazy time im lucky to get 20 mins of medium throttle same car with traxxas 3s lipo 5000mah its only a month old and had 10 maximum charges.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Dean g said:

2 hours of play surely u must of fell asleep in the woods with little red riding hood.. thats crazy time im lucky to get 20 mins of medium throttle same car with traxxas 3s lipo 5000mah its only a month old and had 10 maximum charges.

tbf i was crawling lol, sometimes i dont like to go fast, was with my little boy on his bike  riding slow with him, but yes i have to admit i was driving like mary poppins looool