• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

quickrun 1060

Lone-wolf

The reason i ask about these, i foolishly have bought 2 clones of the 1060 and both have failed, just worried the genuine one will go the same way

I have 2 of the clone ones in my spares box, haven’t used them yet but maybe I’ll not bother to save the hassle of having to change them again haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The first one lasted a matter of hours, i fitted it, seemed okay then first proper run out the drag brake quit, followed by reverse then it just kept cutting out after a few seconds, would restart but kept cutting out, so got a new one and it was bad from the getgo stuttering and just not right, at least if the genuine one plays up i will be able to return it

Best bang for buck ESC if you want no frills.

If you want to spend a little more and get a much more feature packed ESC then go for the 1080.

HobbyKing often has them on sale for around 30quid shipped from the UK warehouse, failing that RCmart also has them at usually a good price and often free shipping too.

I actually don't recall ever having a 1060 or 1080 fail on me and I've used probably 30 or more combined.

• Like 2