• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show me your Ammo box!

Tony

Here's my ammo box for Lipo battery storage, picked it up from military store yesterday for tenner. 

Show me yours - I want to see what you did with yours like spraying it in different colours, any stickers, etc. 

IMG_20201002_203622.jpg

I have all my 4s lipo`s in same size ammo box, got lucky and ordered a used one from ebay a couple of years back but it looked like a new one , i also have a large metal money box with all the 3s lipo`s in and 2s, little tip, cut a couple of inches out of the seal in the lid on your box if a lipo goes bad  that ammo box could become a hell of a bomb if seal is not cut

17 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

little tip, cut a couple of inches out of the seal in the lid on your box if a lipo goes bad  that ammo box could become a hell of a bomb if seal is not cut

I was thinking of doing that or drill a few small holes on top for vents, not sure which method is best.

Not as glamorous as an ammo box but a small skirmish did occur on the border between the kitchen and the living room .

Peacekeepers  were sent in to restore the peace ✌️  ie  I went and bought her a new one 🤪

All hail the wife’s “old” pressure cooker 

639A0F8E-713C-4ECC-B1E7-84A00E88D761.thumb.jpeg.c8d4decbc90ef558f1fd26443d2f665b.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

thats a novel lipo safe, but i would be a tad worried if one went bad in it as the gas may not escape fast enough, but a lot better than some peoples lipo storage

I’ve taken the seal out of the lid so it’s all good 👍

• Like 1