• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Absima AT1BL 1/10 Brushless Truggy

MiRaGe112

Here I have my Absima AT1BL for sale. I've owned this for a couple of years now and have to say it's been brilliant. I've only ever had to replace a diff case because I broke the body posts off and that is it! This thing is surprisingly tough.

It comes with the standard 3421KV motor and a Leopard RC 60A ESC. It's crazy fast on 3s... Reason I'm selling is that's it's just no longer needed and I'm funding a new RC. There is nothing wrong with. This model has been discontinued now as far as I know but spares are very much still available for this. Comes with the standard Absima transmitter and receiver.

Bad points - The front shocks have leaked out so suspension is a little soft and the front bumper has broken off but it doesn't affect the way it drives. I will clean it up before packaging and sending.

The cable tie is just there to help keep the battery in place.

So the price I'm asking is £110 posted but am willing to negotiate so give me your best offer... Thanks for looking 👍👍

IMG_20200728_165050.jpg

IMG_20200728_165217.jpg

IMG_20200728_165202.jpg

IMG_20200815_105131.jpg

Edited by MiRaGe112

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...