• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nothing seems to be working?

JoeDreamer

Hi guys, I need a little bit of help.

I had all my electronics come today for my Mardave rally conversion but I seem to be having trouble with the ESC and Tx/Rx.

Bought a Hobbywing Quicrun brushed just to get started again and a Turnigy TGY-i4x as I prefer stick over pistol grip.

First thing, I am under the impression I have to connect the ESC to channel 2 which is the throttle right as when I turn everything on I just get one beep indicating I have a NiMh and nothing else, not even the steering servo will move 😕

I have a red flashing light on the ESC and according to the manual that is something to do with the alignment which cant be as everything is in the neutral position.

I have tried rebinding the Tx to the Rx but same thing, red flashing light :(

Could it have something to do with the battery I am using as well? Its only a 4 cell NiMh but it is turning on, I do have a 2s LiPo coming next so is it a case of trying again when that arrives?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Edited by JoeDreamer

No your running a stick /plane tx right? 

So your inputs into the rx are all different to a pistol grip.... As your channels are different. 

Are you running mode 1 or 2?

Yeah that's right.

I believe it's mode 2 so that's channel 2 on the RX?

So that's throttle on the right hand side and steering on the left.

Unless I have the modes the wrong way round haha!

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk