• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 alloy

joe grinstead

hey guys can anyone point me in the right direction for grabbing a bunch of alloy parts for a hyper 7. Very new to the hobby but have a hyper 7 and trophy 3.5 which I would like to reinforce as to make it bash proof as both cars are being punished quote hard by me and my young son. 

Just now, joe grinstead said:

hey guys can anyone point me in the right direction for grabbing a bunch of alloy parts for a hyper 7. Very new to the hobby but have a hyper 7 and trophy 3.5 which I would like to reinforce as to make it bash proof as both cars are being punished quote hard by me and my young son. 

Hoping to maybe buy a package that will have quite a few parts in 

the Hyper 7 prob wont need many upgrades as its a really solid car out the box

The Trophy may benefit from some upgrades but if you strengthen parts it moves the stresses somewhere else and alloy bends plastic flexes

you could have a look in the Trophy buggy/truggy section see what upgrades folks recommend 🍻

• Thanks 1

There's no 'package' so to speak for the H7.   Out of the box it's about as good a RTR basher as you will find but it can be improved.  Below is a list, generally in order of what I'd do first, but bearing in mind cost plays a factor in that decision.  The best upgrade, Pro L chassis, is the most expensive and thus doesn't top the list.

Front and rear shock towers - CNC H7 ones or Hyper ST Pro ones

Alu chassis braces - 

CNC Front knuckles -

CNC rear hub carriers

Hinge pin braces - from ST Pro

Big bore shocks - Hyper VS/SS or Hong Nor 

Centre spider diff (if staying nitro)

CNC Hyper 7 Pro L chassis

Centre CVD's

Lightened cnc wheel hex's

graphite front top brace

graphite radio tray