• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Granite - shock upgrade

dabollicks

So for the 2nd time in 6 months, the shocks on my granite are leaking. Was thinking of upgrading them anyway, but not sure what I should be going for.

Any suggestions would be welcomed. 

Thanks

If you want to stay Arrma i think the Typhon Shocks fit i am considering doing it myself as just like you they do leak often. I'm not sure if the Typhon shocks have the same issue though someone may be able to correct me if im wrong 

On 22/06/2020 at 14:16, dabollicks said:

Is there a part number for the complete shock assembly as I can’t seem to find it?

just had a check not sure if you can actually buy them complete as a set of 4 or 2 which is a pain i would have thought you could buy them complete?

Will keep checking as i want to do exactly the same to my granite!

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, 245jhy said:

Did you ever change you're granite shocks? I'm after some suggestions myself 😁

I think the Typhoon 6S shocks will fit the 3S platform.
Here's a good resource on the Arrma forum about this subject. Loads of info and replacement ideas.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/important-please-read-arrma-6s-arrma-mega-4x4-blx-3s-and-blx-4s-shock-information-and-upgrades.7413/

4 hours ago, UKRobster said:

I think the Typhoon 6S shocks will fit the 3S platform.
Here's a good resource on the Arrma forum about this subject. Loads of info and replacement ideas.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/important-please-read-arrma-6s-arrma-mega-4x4-blx-3s-and-blx-4s-shock-information-and-upgrades.7413/

Much appreciated, thank you 👍