• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashing today!!

John Butler

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2019 at 10:47, John Butler said:

Anyone up for a session?!? In the south Wales/Bristol area. Or similar? Let me know asap 😛

Hey John,

Any tips of where to run in the Bristol or South Gloucestershire area? I've just finished my first self assembly kit and am looking to give it a good runout 😎

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys find anywhere? I'm in Weston-s-Mare and I just know there's got to be plenty of places around here but Google maps is a bit deceptive as every place I find is fenced off! I know there's plenty of activity around Bristol but getting in touch with the right people isn't easy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey John we should be heading up wick bmx pump track this sunday if weather good usually 1pm onwards for a good couple hours its  Brockwell Park, Wick, Bristol just off the A420 next to the school entrances is the carpark just past the kids play area is the track just been relayed too as nice and slippery hehe :) more than welcome to join us buddy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqr09GlUIs