• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashing sites, people to play with ;)

John Butler

Plenty of crawlers running in Bristol and surrounding, not that many bashers from what i can tell. 

If you find people running in the bridgend area, let me know. :D

On 20/10/2019 at 10:32, m4inbrain said:

Plenty of crawlers running in Bristol and surrounding, not that many bashers from what i can tell. 

If you find people running in the bridgend area, let me know. :D

Ah cool I'll check it out. And I'm more than willing to come over to Bridgend for a run :)

loving the dp by the way. I'm a massive fallout fan!! 

58 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Ah cool I'll check it out. And I'm more than willing to come over to Bridgend for a run :)

loving the dp by the way. I'm a massive fallout fan!! 

Fallout is great. :D

The problem with Bridgend is, there's not many places to run - i usually play around by myself in Ogmore. 

Around the dunes and beach. 

If you search for the following coordinates on google, and put it to "satellite", you can see the spot/region. There, and slightly east across the river. Where you from anyway?

51.474603, -3.639057

Edited by m4inbrain

If i'm not entirely mistaken, there is/was a race track somewhere near Newport as well. 

And yeah, it's fun in Ogmore - also great for crawlers. Sadly currently i don't have a decent basher - my wife is getting me a Kraton for christmas though, and that'll be fun in Ogmore.

That could've been the track i meant, "being on farmers land" rings a bell.

I looked around 6 years ago, so it's entirely possible it went poof by now. Once i get my new basher (and the weather plays nice), i'm absolutely up for a session.

Exactly, i don't judge - just me personally, it's too much hassle. I enjoy driving more than wrenching, and i also enjoy driving when i want to drive. :D

You bashing a nitro?