• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma mojave 6s BLX 1/7

Fly In My Soup

On 06/09/2019 at 20:49, targetingxmod said:

I will have one of this... this is basically a 1/8 racing buggy in 1/7 scale buggy with a SCT body/cage!

Rear locked axle/diferencials are a mistake for speed & stability.

Locked rear axle/diff's are for low crawler speeds and not for speed...

People nowdays just want that 6s speed and that can't be drivable on a crawler system. Dumb is who believe that crap!

1:1 racing is a diferent ball game, where size & weight count's so those systems can achieve some speed that humans can operate....

But in RC... i mean a 80kmh x 7 (1/7 scale) = 560kmh... now go drive a 1:1 car at 560kmh... you need all the help GOD can find! lol

And that help is the configuration a racing buggy 1/8 have!

Imagine the size of a 1:1 size shock compared to the 1/8 in real life... A single shock is bigger then a human! lol

I know what a racing 1/8 buggy is and is the best RC for speed and stability. Period! If it got a SCT body and 1/7 scale...oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!

Also don't forget "motocross" belted tires, like the new stuff from Proline (belted Threnchers)...those stock (which are good) are not belted and body will rubb on any 6s/8s  attemp and blow either body or tire! :)

I am all in!

Just my 2 cents of this dilema!! Believe whatever you want. That's my opinion!

Scale speed doesn't work like that at all XD you can't just take the scale and times it by the speed. In the same way you can't take the weight of it and times it by the scale either. 

https://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/scalespeed.html

Edited by Jumper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...