• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Miqlo 1/24 crawler

250fpv

Hi everyone,

i have a miniqlo miclaw rock crawler at the moment. i bought it as i wanted the tyres but i dont want the crawler so am possibly going to sell it. i am just wondering though how much one of these crawlers would be worth without the tyres it has the remote and controll board.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long I have stupidly managed to strip a gear on it so I have modified two gears into 1 and they seem to be working so far but I havnt fully put it back together yet it needs a new servo and if you had gears then a replacement gear but the modded one should be fine but I havnt fully tested yet. Has a few upgrades and I have some other upgrade parts and spare parts. I have attached pictures of it in current condition and before but it will be like before condition because I have all the parts still minus tyres because I’m keeping them.

8A8BC63D-7EB0-4F5A-B8FA-185DF34D8AE2.jpeg