• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RCON Ford RS200 Shell Build

ChrisT

Not one of my favourites if I’m honest, but as always, you’ve nailed it!

have you thought of getting some wider hexes to push the wheels out a touch, they look a little tucked in. (Could be the pics showing them tucked). :good:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gaz! said:

Not one of my favourites if I’m honest, but as always, you’ve nailed it!

have you thought of getting some wider hexes to push the wheels out a touch, they look a little tucked in. (Could be the pics showing them tucked). :good:

Thanks Gaz.

It does have wide hexs,  with washers ?  just couldn't squeeze anymore out of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2019 at 19:33, ChrisT said:

Thanks. Very enjoyable :thumbsup:

The 2 Mercs I saw of yours were very well done. Nice attention to detail. 

I used to do a lot of 1/24th scale models because of the high level of detail you can put into the models. Keep doing what you're doing. :good:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GMballistic said:

The 2 Mercs I saw of yours were very well done. Nice attention to detail. 

I used to do a lot of 1/24th scale models because of the high level of detail you can put into the models. Keep doing what you're doing. :good:

I've done a few 1/24 scale. I agree, they are very detailed but my skills and patience are not on par with the requirements of a build :( I just find 1/10 a lot easier.

RS2000 is one of my all time favourite cars and this looks spot ?? I’ve never built a shelf queen before but this may tempt me as I couldn’t run something so nice ?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bix said:

RS2000 is one of my all time favourite cars and this looks spot ?? I’ve never built a shelf queen before but this may tempt me as I couldn’t run something so nice ?

Thanks Bix ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChrisT said:

I've done a few 1/24 scale. I agree, they are very detailed but my skills and patience are not on par with the requirements of a build :( I just find 1/10 a lot easier.

Yes as I've gotten older I do find working on a 1/24th scale can be frustrating at times. Haven't built one in years.

I do like the larger scale models nowadays. 

• Like 1