• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vintage acoms help

mdrc84

I have a acoms techniplus ap-202 handset with ar-201 reciever and 2x ic as-12 servos brand new old stock but was wanting to know what year it is as cant find much about it. The reason i ask is because i have a tamiya rough rider re release i believe they cam out in 2009 and want the corect acoms for the period

Edited by mdrc84

• 3 months later...
On 26/12/2018 at 11:44, mdrc84 said:

I have a acoms techniplus ap-202 handset with ar-201 reciever and 2x ic as-12 servos brand new old stock but was wanting to know what year it is as cant find much about it. The reason i ask is because i have a tamiya rough rider re release i believe they cam out in 2009 and want the corect acoms for the period

Hi,

I know your question is from last year but that particular system was released on March 11th 1999 . I think I have one in my shed along with some other vintage TXs and RXs including a 27Mhz and 40Mhz RX still in its packaging