• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

LRP.32 spec2

monkhouse

Hi, a few years back I purchased the now discontinued lrp .32 (32820) but circumstances at the time meant I didn’t even get round to starting it up for the first time. Now I see that this engine has been discontinued and I’m worried that I won’t be able to get spare parts for it should anything break down. I see there is now a spec 4 version of this engine- do the spare parts for this engine fit the spec 2 that I have? I also can’t find anywhere in the uk that actually carry’s these spares! I also learnt that LRP is now defunct and doesn’t exist anymore?? What’s going on will I have any service care at all for my lrp engine?

47 minutes ago, monkhouse said:
Hi, a few years back I purchased the now discontinued lrp .32 (32820) but circumstances at the time meant I didn’t even get round to starting it up for the first time. Now I see that this engine has been discontinued and I’m worried that I won’t be able to get spare parts for it should anything break down. I see there is now a spec 4 version of this engine- do the spare parts for this engine fit the spec 2 that I have? I also can’t find anywhere in the uk that actually carry’s these spares! I also learnt that LRP is now defunct and doesn’t exist anymore?? What’s going on will I have any service care at all for my lrp engine?

im almost certain the losi engine is a clone of the lrp engine. im sure someone will come on to correct me.

So what all the Mach 454 components are the exact same as the lrp .32 spec 2? Totally interchangeable? 

There must be so many ppl out there running lrp engines in their savages I’m sure there must be parts readily available for these big blocks