• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD

ThomasRC

£35 shipped, new unused in box.

Get ready to steal the win at your local dirt track or backyard with the Quanum Vandal 1/10 4WD Electric Racing Buggy! It comes pre-assembled and will have you ready to take on the competition in no time! You will simply need to add your own power system, steering servo, 2CH transmitter/receiver and LiPo battery.

The Vandal chassis is lightweight yet rigid offering a perfect combination of weight savings and strength. Additionally, it features a robust shaft driven 4WD system providing plenty of torque to both the front and rear wheels, an adjustable slipper clutch to protect the drivetrain and metal gear front/rear differentials. No messy belt drive system requiring routine maintenance with this setup!

This kit includes proper 1/10 buggy wheels, soft compound tires for increased traction and handling, as well as a wickedly styled, pre-painted and trimmed body shell. Also, with features such as fully adjustable suspension, oil filled shocks and adjustable camber/castor, it's easy to fine tune the ride to the conditions of your favorite track or bashing spot.

The Quanum Vandal may be labeled as a thief, but at this price it will be sure to leave some cash in your pocket!

Features:

• Adjustable camber, caster and shock mounting positions

• Low center of gravity chassis design

• Shaft driven 4WD system

• Adjustable slipper clutch

• Metal gear front/rear differential

• Oil filled shocks

• Soft compound tires for increased traction

• Pre-painted and trimmed body shell w/decal sheet included

Specs:

Length: 415mm

Width: 255mm

Height: 142mm

Wheelbase: 275/280mm

Gear Ratio: 11.2:1

Hex Hub Size: 12mm

Tire: Front: F88x34mm Rear: F88x39mm

Battery Tray Dimensions: 142x46x24mm (MAX battery size)

Included in box:

Quanum Vandal 1/10 4WD Electric Racing Buggy (pre-assembled KIT)

17T pinion gear

Motor/servo mounting screws

Antenna tube

User manual

Required:

2CH transmitter and receiver

50~60A brushless ESC

3652 (540) size brushless motor (3000~4000kv recommended)

Standard size high-torque servo (metal gear recommended)

2S 3000~5000mAh lipoly batteryIMG_20181204_155321.jpeg.54f08622342d4d404446309d70809a9c.jpeg177491_3.jpeg.57b3e0be9017af56b4574ffe55466991.jpeg5423358_177491(1).jpeg.e3d1742ff4a372a94da7cd3168ad86c9.jpeg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Not sold?

How about £70 shipped for the buggy and the ESC/Motor combo that goes with it in your other thread?

Do you have a servo that matches it?

It'll be an ideal car for the school club that I'm running.

Cheers

Buzz

Not sold?

How about £70 shipped for the buggy and the ESC/Motor combo that goes with it in your other thread?

Do you have a servo that matches it?

It'll be an ideal car for the school club that I'm running.

Cheers

Buzz
I'll message you bud

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...