• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

No Longer For Sale - 3S Hardcase Lipos

Bix

8FC74E1C-D968-4C2D-84BF-54548B2DB021.thumb.jpeg.55be217baea5e615b4c809faa98981cf.jpeg

4S pack was bought off of here a week ago and has never been used. I didn’t check the size of it before buying and it’s too big for MT410. Would like to recover what I paid so £30 posted.

The 3S packs have only had 5 cycles each but are no longer required as my Pro MT 4x4 will also be up for sale soon too. Would like £35 posted each for these or £65 posted for the pair.

All packs kept at storage charge and in as new condition. They all have Genuine Amass XT90 connectors.

Payment via Paypal G&S and shipping via Hermes as I’ve never had an issue using them to post Lipos. Can use a different carrier if buyer prefers as long as it isn’t vastly more expensive.

Edited by Bix

1 hour ago, Mike_J_Smith said:

What are the dimensions of the 4s pack? If it fits my ET48 I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s 164 long x 52 wide x 45mm highjust checked and the battery tray is the same size in your ET48 as the one in my MT410 so won’t fit I’m afraid. 

It’s 164 long x 52 wide x 45mm highjust checked and the battery tray is the same size in your ET48 as the one in my MT410 so won’t fit I’m afraid. 

OK, thanks for checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, these are perfect for those picking up a Rustler 4x4 or Arrma 4x4 BLX in the next few weeks ?