• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Yeti XL - Sold!

Carpmart

Yeti XL kit version, with loads of hop ups including several which have seen only 10 mins of use since fitting, lipo doors, front and rear tbone bumpers, chassis, lower chassis links, rpm arms.  

Include electrics are 6s compatible although 4s is plenty, 150A HObbyWing ESC, castle motor, New Savox 1256TG servo.  Completely RTR, just needs TX and RX.

Loads more pics, PM me with email address or mobile and I shall send hi res ones across.

After £400 collected..

DF4DA94F-0850-4AD5-B5E0-74956C53ABC4.jpeg

BC4F1686-C454-4785-A3AB-7BC29407C936.jpeg

Edited by Carpmart
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gurushastry said:

Is this collection only?

As it happens I'm going to see carpmart to pick up a 5ive on Saturday and I live in Ashford in Kent. I saw in another post you're in East Kent?  I could pick this up for you assuming you buy it. Ironically this Yeti XL was originally mine a few years back! Has a ton of great hop ups and is about as bullet proof as you can make a Yeti XL.

• Like 1

Sorry ive only just seen this, what a Muppet i am! I work in ashford and live in cheriton, damn! Thanks for the offer though mond, much appreciated!

Edited by Gurushastry
Stupid