• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas trx 4 Defender or Gelande D90

gti power

I have a vaterra Ascender I’ve been thinking of selling. I’ve shortened the wheel base to fit a d90 hardbody. Would that be of interest? Difficult to get it to fit a d90 with interior due to the motor mount but I’ve seen it done but not sure how.

I do have a d90 hardbody to go with it and some cheap smaller wheels for scale. Unfortunately I mangled the interior of the d90 trying to get it to fit, tried to tint the windows instead then started to styrene up the rear windows. Let’s call it a project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have mine for £440. Ran for 5-10 mins on clean carpet. Prestine with a few extras including winch, alloy front and rear braces etc. Box etc all included. It’s a shelf queen...

If you fancy it drop me a PM and I’ll sort you photos. Always welcome to pop round like before and give it a drive  :D 

3 hours ago, 53HRA said:

You can have mine for £440. Ran for 5-10 mins on clean carpet. Prestine with a few extras including winch, alloy front and rear braces etc. Box etc all included. It’s a shelf queen...

If you fancy it drop me a PM and I’ll sort you photos. Always welcome to pop round like before and give it a drive  :D 

Pm sent

Edited by gti power

5 hours ago, Mike_J_Smith said:

I have a vaterra Ascender I’ve been thinking of selling. I’ve shortened the wheel base to fit a d90 hardbody. Would that be of interest? Difficult to get it to fit a d90 with interior due to the motor mount but I’ve seen it done but not sure how.

I do have a d90 hardbody to go with it and some cheap smaller wheels for scale. Unfortunately I mangled the interior of the d90 trying to get it to fit, tried to tint the windows instead then started to styrene up the rear windows. Let’s call it a project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really for me I'm afraid. 

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...