• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ESC program problem.

yoodoo

I bought an ESC off one of our members and went to program it but failed. Nothing to do with the goods but the programme technique itself.

The problem is I have a few HW program cards and this is a HW clone or rebrand I think is a better word and when I press item and program that i switch to the next and so forth. When it comes to five there is nothing else after it. I mean the card goes up to 15 or something.

Anyone know different than me?

Thanks for the answers

J

I have a 2in1 i cant do anything with if anyone can check it pm me. I want to tune a 3yr old rc finally and see max power lol. Byt Mayb sold a dud unit off here too. I tried software but nothing recognises with it. I tried plugging it in every way i can. Usb, esc port and esc fan port. 

My sc8wp esc goes lvc at 3.6v aswel. I dont wanna buy another unit. 

Edited by RCbutcher

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Mr.wiggins said:

I have this same esc it keep browninout and it's hard as he'll to figure what's causing it

Only thing that's connected to the BEC is the steering servo so if browning out I would look there (unless you have a ton of aftermarket stuff on it like fans, lights etc)

No after market parts everything stock it's a spectrum stx2 system. The only thing running is the fan for the motor steering servo and esc. I've tried today Turning all the power down on the truck and it started working until I try going full throttle then it runs haywire.