• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sanwa MT4

Nitroholic

In excellent order, and comes with a total of 3 receivers. 1 original 4Ch Rx with telemetry and a couple of 3Ch compatable Sanwa RXs. Also includes bag to keep it all safe in.

TX needs a 6.6v LiFe battery to operate in place of the old 4xAA batteries. One is NOT included due to dangerous goods posting regulations. I can supply details of the battery I used which fits neatly into the battery tray and runs for longer than you will ever need on a single charge.

For full details of the stuff this radio can do...have a read here.

http://www.rcmart.com/sanwa-24ghz-wrx461102zx2-mt424g-free-ship-p-33311.html

This was far more radio than I ever actually needed...and I can't leave it lying around unused. It needs a new home.

All in..this will be £95 plus postage. Due to the value, this would need to be sent insured/signed for, but that can be negotiated. These retail for around £150 new...cases £20 and receivers around £50 each.....

pics:

FjOZeBU.jpg

7LYDrg0.jpg

note..only 1RX shown. The other two are still in cars but will be removed shortly!