• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Apocloypse Is Now People!

Turner Boy

scientists in america in i think pensylvcania made a zombie dog by draining its blood ....filling the vessels wth salt and 3 months later bringing the dog back to list with only its basic instincs .....and im not kidding

well it is all becoming reality .....like slowing down time .....it is actually possible .....every time we go on a jet we are extending out lifes by 0.000000000000000001 seconds ......tis true

lol yeah am not having a go chill man ! just thought i would point out to allan that there is not usually an ip infront of it anyway.

It did shock me when i first read it !

agreed......

i was a bit shocked when i saw it, but when i read it about 2 lines through i knew it was taking the pee

Ahhhhh so it is the name that make you how you are lol all i do is take the pee out mof people for instance you lol pee just wrtite [CENSORED] lol the filter will get it and people can imagin what word um put lol