• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Km baja 5t partial roller for trade. ? 1/8 £200 ish ?

RCbutcher

Hello ive been stripping my KM BAJA T1000A and posting it bit by bit after failing to sell i did pretty well. But thought whats left wouldnt be too bad to ship as is. Mayb cut out the next men and swap it for next project. Something 1/8 current and worth around 200£ in whatever condition its in. 

Its almost a bare bones roller mostly new never used with the exception of the turtle racing 5T top plate in silver on the front.  Im half sure thats the only used peice left on it. 

Its still in peices as after taking the engine out i didnt like how flexible it seemed and rememberd another member reporting warped baja chassis just by leaning it up against the wall. Its just 4 screws to reattach and they are threaded in their threads ready. The rest is still removed for convenience the screws are present with part or on the chassis. 

But i know of at least two missing screws. 

Parts needed to be bare bones roller are. 

Roll cage and i think a lower portion of the baja 5t rear bumper mount and its hardware. I allowed a buyer to remove his 5sc bumper himself but he took it from the bumper mount i saw the top peice so have that. It was just an honest mistake making sure not to leave something thats needed. So if the baja has a lower part to whats shown fitted (without screws) its missing. Possibly other hardware. I did place all engine bolts and stuff in a bag with labels. Other hardware held to its part with elastic bands. 

My hope is that a baja owner takes this as a total over haul package rather than somebody looking to rebuild it as it will cost a bomb. 

Damage.

I did use some grips on a wheel nut once, i clamped it felt it squish and dropped the grips. Its not that bad but noticeable small bites imto it. (Pics if required) Also storing it standing up i found the diff had leaked out. So that will need attention. But any new km gets diff check up. I have some gears sold to me with TR diff saver kit said to be hpi ss diff gears i will include too. 

I used longer screws with spacers for thr turtle front tower to allow shock limiter straps to not touch. Later realised the straps are fitted from the rear of the tower though. Its a simple m4 cap head hex screw easy to find tho. 

The original nihm battery pack and charger are included but could be junk being so long without use. 

Upgrades. 

Turtle racing front 5t combo tower. Rear tower too.

Turtle racing 5t front top mount used in silver. 

IRC. Fuel tank plates x3. 

GH. Front tower supports in black. 

King motor light front 4 pod light kit. 

King motor alloy fuel cap. 

It has sway bars as standard still fitted. 

Everything shown, plus the hpi diff spider gears are included. 

20180621_165653_zpsr5novbbh.jpg

20180621_165722_zpstxojhzlk.jpg

20180626_155304_zpsx0h5icah.jpg

20180626_155314_zpsqtfcnral.jpg

20180626_155326_zpsvywsd2tw.jpg

Im looking for trade with something brushless 1/8 truggy or truck. Buggy mayb but not so keen. Something thats popular, easy to support and worth around £200 whatever state its in. But i dont want something ragged rotten ill give this a week to see what's around.  Im happy to pay cash on top if i think its worthy. Im also happy to rebuild it as far as possible to check but will have to tear down again for shipping. Trying to keep the box as compact as possible. But will wrap stuff individually to not rub paint. 

I hope this goes to baja guy and used as a rebuild package some guys have multiple bajas so could be perfect there. 

This truck started life as a king motor baja T1000A model.  Or the KM 5T v2 model. 

As always im happy to chat provide a full list of parts needed to be complete if needed pm me. Collection is cool too. Staffs uttoxeter area. Thanks. 

Edited by RCbutcher

21 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

Hello ive been stripping my KM BAJA T1000A and posting it bit by bit after failing to sell i did pretty well. But thought whats left wouldnt be too bad to ship as is. Mayb cut out the next men and swap it for next project. Something 1/8 current and worth around 200£ in whatever condition its in. 

Its almost a bare bones roller mostly new never used with the exception of the turtle racing 5T top plate in silver on the front.  Im half sure thats the only used peice left on it. 

Its still in peices as after taking the engine out i didnt like how flexible it seemed and rememberd another member reporting warped baja chassis just by leaning it up against the wall. Its just 4 screws to reattach and they are threaded in their threads ready. The rest is still removed for convenience the screws are present with part or on the chassis. 

But i know of at least two missing screws. 

Parts needed to be bare bones roller are. 

Roll cage and i think a lower portion of the baja 5t rear bumper mount and its hardware. I allowed a buyer to remove his 5sc bumper himself but he took it from the bumper mount i saw the top peice so have that. It was just an honest mistake making sure not to leave something thats needed. So if the baja has a lower part to whats shown fitted (without screws) its missing. Possibly other hardware. I did place all engine bolts and stuff in a bag with labels. Other hardware held to its part with elastic bands. 

My hope is that a baja owner takes this as a total over haul package rather than somebody looking to rebuild it as it will cost a bomb. 

Damage.

I did use some grips on a wheel nut once, i clamped it felt it squish and dropped the grips. Its not that bad but noticeable small bites imto it. (Pics if required) Also storing it standing up i found the diff had leaked out. So that will need attention. But any new km gets diff check up. I have some gears sold to me with TR diff saver kit said to be hpi ss diff gears i will include too. 

I used longer screws with spacers for thr turtle front tower to allow shock limiter straps to not touch. Later realised the straps are fitted from the rear of the tower though. Its a simple m4 cap head hex screw easy to find tho. 

The original nihm battery pack and charger are included but could be junk being so long without use. 

Upgrades. 

Turtle racing front 5t combo tower. Rear tower too.

Turtle racing 5t front top mount used in silver. 

IRC. Fuel tank plates x3. 

GH. Front tower supports in black. 

King motor light front 4 pod light kit. 

King motor alloy fuel cap. 

It has sway bars as standard still fitted. 

Everything shown, plus the hpi diff spider gears are included. 

20180621_165653_zpsr5novbbh.jpg

20180621_165722_zpstxojhzlk.jpg

20180626_155304_zpsx0h5icah.jpg

20180626_155314_zpsqtfcnral.jpg

20180626_155326_zpsvywsd2tw.jpg

Im looking for trade with something brushless 1/8 truggy or truck. Buggy mayb but not so keen. Something thats popular, easy to support and worth around £200 whatever state its in. But i dont want something ragged rotten ill give this a week to see what's around.  Im happy to pay cash on top if i think its worthy. Im also happy to rebuild it as far as possible to check but will have to tear down again for shipping. Trying to keep the box as compact as possible. But will wrap stuff individually to not rub paint. 

I hope this goes to baja guy and used as a rebuild package some guys have multiple bajas so could be perfect there. 

This truck started life as a king motor baja T1000A model.  Or the KM 5T v2 model. 

As always im happy to chat provide a full list of parts needed to be complete if needed pm me. Collection is cool too. Staffs uttoxeter area. Thanks. 

Hi

i sent you a pm, did you get it ?