• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2 pin to 3 pin connector for HPI R/X Hump

Stiffler

Hi,

My mate just gave me a 6V Rx hump pack and charger for my new HPI Firestorm, only problem is is that the hump pack and charger are 3 pin while the power "loom" on my firestorm is a red 2 pin plug. I've tried my local stores and looked at Maplin but can't find any 3 pin to 2 pin connectors. I know i could make one up but don't fancy changing the connectors on the Firestorm. The bit i'm looking for is shown in the following pic:

HPI Hump pack

Does anyone know where i can get one form please? Sorry about the newbie question!!

Thanks,

Stiffler

Hi,

My mate just gave me a 6V Rx hump pack and charger for my new HPI Firestorm, only problem is is that the hump pack and charger are 3 pin while the power "loom" on my firestorm is a red 2 pin plug. I've tried my local stores and looked at Maplin but can't find any 3 pin to 2 pin connectors. I know i could make one up but don't fancy changing the connectors on the Firestorm. The bit i'm looking for is shown in the following pic:

HPI Hump pack

Does anyone know where i can get one form please? Sorry about the newbie question!!

Thanks,

Stiffler

yeah ur right there mate :) I still need that lead myself for charging my hump pack as well as needing it now on my hyper :)

U might have to make one tbh mate....

will cost a couple of quid max - for the leads the heat shrink stuff and sum1 to solder it :)

Ziggy

The good news is that you won't damage anything if you get it the wrong way around.

If you're not comfortable cutting pins off you can always just use a servo extension lead instead of the power switch. Plug it in when you want to play and unplug it when you're finished instead of switching on and off.