• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone out tomorrow

34 minutes ago, maverick blackout said:

Couple of us get together up downs but a bit boring because I'm a basher lol going to try avonmouth found a decent spot 

Ok I'm pretty close to Avonmouth don't really know what areas are there to use. Patchway bmx track is very good

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maverick blackout said:

Yes been there very good I'm going to Spain today for a few days coming back on sat hopefully out Sunday will post if I can go out 

Ok great. Be good to meet with fellow bashers. Where in Avonmouth do you go?

• Like 1

On 07/05/2018 at 14:31, Bajadre said:

Going up wick bmx track at 6pm dude 3 of us if ya wanna meet us up here  ;) been to hot in the day tbf went arnos vale pump track yesterday which was great fancied a change today tho

Let me know next time your out. I work in Wick so should be able to find it easy enough. What rc's do you guys use?

• Like 1

no worries mate were on about going up this Friday evening after 6pm ie  11th may etc may have to park outside the gates though as the women locked up at 7pm when we went in the week etc we usually take up savage flux xl xmaxx and a few vorzas the tracks not massive but plenty of jumps and dust great fun for racing round it was dead up there lasttime when we went so had the track to ourselves in the evening etc lil vid from this week the place is called Brockwell Park matey

Edited by Bajadre

3 hours ago, Bajadre said:

no worries mate were on about going up this Friday evening after 6pm ie  11th may etc may have to park outside the gates though as the women locked up at 7pm when we went in the week etc we usually take up savage flux xl xmaxx and a few vorzas the tracks not massive but plenty of jumps and dust great fun for racing round it was dead up there lasttime when we went so had the track to ourselves in the evening etc lil vid from this week the place is called Brockwell Park matey

Ok mate let me know if your still going Friday and I'll come and join you 

1 hour ago, Bajadre said:

@faffy123 going up there at 5pm to round 7pm bro if your free k

Sorry I can't join you today at home with a poorly newborn I'm afraid. Weekends are prob best for me really also. Will try make it next time your out

• Like 1