• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

quadcopter recommendation

froggy8

• 9 months later...

did you get your quad? if not look on ebay for a used blade 350 qx3 or blade glimpse, has a lot of flight modes including RTH and GPS but can also be flown in crazy stunt mode, though if it was me i would be building a drone........hang on a minute thats what i have been doing for years, latest one is a 600 Quad with Naza and 3108 sunnysky motors

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Reacher said:

did you get your quad? if not look on ebay for a used blade 350 qx3 or blade glimpse, has a lot of flight modes including RTH and GPS but can also be flown in crazy stunt mode, though if it was me i would be building a drone........hang on a minute thats what i have been doing for years, latest one is a 600 Quad with Naza and 3108 sunnysky motors

hi mate i keep looking at james quad hubsan in the for sale section and the blade qx 350 but now i have the taranis, it does make sense to build one so i can use the controller to full potential.

8 hours ago, froggy8 said:

hi mate i keep looking at james quad hubsan in the for sale section and the blade qx 350 but now i have the taranis, it does make sense to build one so i can use the controller to full potential.

If you can pick up a good used Naza m v1 or v2 then build one, still think a blade will be a good choice, the Hubsan is okay

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 29/01/2019 at 05:40, Jack Reacher said:

If you can pick up a good used Naza m v1 or v2 then build one, still think a blade will be a good choice, the Hubsan is okay

i had the blade 350 qx3, it was a very good quad.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

hey guys

hope everyone is ok 🙂 

im back on the lookout for a quad, is the blade 350 still the one to get or is there something else more better?

been looking at the cheerson cx20 but it is bit outdated now.

cheers for any advice 🙂 

6 hours ago, froggy8 said:

hey guys

hope everyone is ok 🙂 

im back on the lookout for a quad, is the blade 350 still the one to get or is there something else more better?

been looking at the cheerson cx20 but it is bit outdated now.

cheers for any advice 🙂 

If you mean Blade 350QX no that is a very outdated bird, for camera quad a lot are using the DJI mini 2 and mini 3 but they are top price, i recently got a Fimi X8 mini and love it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lone-wolf said:

If you mean Blade 350QX no that is a very outdated bird, for camera quad a lot are using the DJI mini 2 and mini 3 but they are top price, i recently got a Fimi X8 mini and love it

yeah i did mean the blade qx3.

yeah i looked at them dji and i dont really want to spend that much if i am being honest.

i will look into the fimi one though.

cheers bud 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

yeah i did mean the blade qx3.

yeah i looked at them dji and i dont really want to spend that much if i am being honest.

i will look into the fimi one though.

cheers bud 🙂 

I picked up my Fimi used with pelicase 2 batteries (25 mins per pack) and some ND filters posted for £180 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

I picked up my Fimi used with pelicase 2 batteries (25 mins per pack) and some ND filters posted for £180 

you got a link for yours mate?

had a quick look on ebay and the dji is cheaper than the fimi, very strange.