• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking Sale

El Dougo

Both my orders are still processing too, weather has been bad but that hasn't stopped UKMail and UPS.. Royal Mail seemed to be shut for 3 days, at least in my area, but the UPS bloke still had his bloody shorts on when he delivered my Bomber! :lol: 

Hopefully everything will get back to normal on Monday... And they might process my refund finally :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Well the Hong Kong order is on it's way.

Checker robot on the EU and UK ones.

Went a bit mad with cable :rolleyes: hurry up, I want to sort out some new charge leads!!!

Can't complain 10AWG 4m red + 4m black for <£2.

Then 14m worth of 20AWG, 30m worth of 14AWG & 6m worth of 12AWG for other stuff :lol:

4 hours ago, babylon said:

So who bought a Berserker kit, They've all gone now, Could be one of the bargains of the year if you ask me.

I got one.... when they actually process it lol tempted by a new charger on there though.... Ive not used the one I've got yet...

Think it will be like most of the country, I was sent home from work Tuesday as they classed it a Duty Of Care, The south and a lot along the coast was hit hard, A lot of places have just said start afresh Monday.

3 minutes ago, Guns said:

I thought the stockers were absolutely terrible and needed upgrading asap?

The stock tyres are shocking on tarmac if you are using above 3s! I quite like skidding about though ;)

on the the other hand they are absolutely fine on grass and grip well enough to pull wheelies on 4s.

I just ordered them because they are cheap and fancied the colour change! Also I can see if this ‘softer compound’ really is any different!

Dan

1 minute ago, DanFlux said:

The stock tyres are shocking on tarmac if you are using above 3s! I quite like skidding about though ;)

on the the other hand they are absolutely fine on grass and grip well enough to pull wheelies on 4s.

I just ordered them because they are cheap and fancied the colour change! Also I can see if this ‘softer compound’ really is any different!

Dan

Hmm got a link?

3 minutes ago, Guns said:

Hmm got a link?

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/bsr-berserker-1-8-electric-truggy-wheel-set-yellow-super-soft-1-pair-817353-y.html?wrh_pdp=1

they are listed as ‘super soft’ alongside the regular ones, so hopefully a little different. Bit awkward navigating the HK website so don’t know if you can buy the tyre without the wheels.. I can only see the wheels being sold without tyres in different colours.

Dan

1 minute ago, DanFlux said:

Would be nice to see if anyone’s got pics of any other 3.8 wheel and tyre combos on the Berserker.

Dan

Meh with the money Ive saved on the kit if im happy with it ill probably go with the legendary Badland offset set up.  Shame its nearly as much as the actual kit :(

Just now, Guns said:

Meh with the money Ive saved on the kit if im happy with it ill probably go with the legendary Badland offset set up.  Shame its nearly as much as the actual kit :(

Yeah only downside to these size wheels/tyres, getting a full set of quality boots isn’t cheap.

Dan