• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mercedes Actros

Convoy

42 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

Looks great.

Only negative is using chains - reckon they'd strap it on, avoid transit damage - minor detail relatively.

Love the newspapers as well.

Al.

Chains are used for this sort of thing, although the lash down points are lower down though..

23 hours ago, big gaz said:

Cracking weathering skills mate :good:

would you you mind sharing your technique?

done using vallejo paint (ebay) and a cheap air brush just start at the bottom and work your way up using light strokes this was my first attempt doing it

22 hours ago, atom3624 said:

Looks great.

Only negative is using chains - reckon they'd strap it on, avoid transit damage - minor detail relatively.

Love the newspapers as well.

Al.

chains are all i have     the magazines i made my self 

To be honest I only see ratchet straps, which would be much better on wherever they retain the vehicles.

Like I said, I didn't comment much as I don't like 'negative comments' anyway - yours demands the appreciation it's getting - looks great.

Is there a cuppa in there as well? ... or used Irn Bru or Lucozade or Red Bull bottles or cans ... truckers will be truckers ...

Al.

Excellent work on this. Think I said the same when I saw it on one of the Facebook groups. Chains are right for the type of load, only thing if you wanted a little more authentic look would be to cross chain, that's how we do it on 1:1.

2 hours ago, atom3624 said:

To be honest I only see ratchet straps, which would be much better on wherever they retain the vehicles.

Like I said, I didn't comment much as I don't like 'negative comments' anyway - yours demands the appreciation it's getting - looks great.

Is there a cuppa in there as well? ... or used Irn Bru or Lucozade or Red Bull bottles or cans ... truckers will be truckers ...

Al.      she runs more on coffee 

26814700_1672873912795195_7514859292740640810_n.jpg