• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

tamiya ralt rt2 hart 420r

Offshore1987

Don’t quote me but this could well be worth a couple of hundred quid, it’s a rare model.

price would depend on condition and cleanliness, a few hours spent cleaning etc. Can be worth a lot more.

looks good though, what’s your plans with it then?

I would agree with Gaz, minimum £150 as it stands, especially with the box (although it's ripped it has value). It would of been 1980 ish produced and part of the first 100 Tamiya's. My advice would be to clean it up, disconnect the battery and preserve it all back into the loft. If it's been there 35 years another 10 wouldn't hurt. Then it will probably be worth much more :P 

• Like 1

Cheers lads :)

Not really to sure what to do with it to be honest, bit 50 / 50 on to leave it alone up there or try and find it a good home. 

Got a think it is blackfoot up there as well which looks like it needs a steering servo which was my dads about 30 odd years ago. 

Having looked on ebay their seems to be a working 420r for £400 and a unbuilt one in box for £999.99

Cheers again for help and info is always greatful :)

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2017 at 11:40, Offshore1987 said:

Cheers lads :)

Not really to sure what to do with it to be honest, bit 50 / 50 on to leave it alone up there or try and find it a good home. 

Got a think it is blackfoot up there as well which looks like it needs a steering servo which was my dads about 30 odd years ago. 

Having looked on ebay their seems to be a working 420r for £400 and a unbuilt one in box for £999.99

Cheers again for help and info is always greatful :)

Dan

pm's sent re bkackfoot dude:good: