• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

F1 Predictions

losidan

Well I've always liked Ferrari and Shumacher. I've never been a fan of Alonso at all, people say Micheal was at times unprofessional, however at times Alonso just behaved like a schoolchild.

Drivers, although I'd like Kimi to win, I don't think he can. He will definatly be there or there abouts, we're yet to see if he can be highly consistent, and drag a performance out of nowhere. Unfortunatly I'm not seeing too many people who I think can challenge Alonso this year, I'm just hoping Jenson has another good season!

sato 34th....like that. i could walk round the track faster than he could drive, mind you i wouldnt have to as he would outbrake himself and crash on an empty track long before i had to start walking

if sato was given a seat in a good reliable team then i recon he would preform better, like when he was at honda they had reliability issues and i dont really need to mention the problems with super aguri do i!

but given a good change i recon he would be good, like one of the last races of last year he was driving in about 10th place!!! then the car broke as expected!

i am sorry i have to disagree...he is useless. he has had one good performance but he cant maintain it and just goes to pieces. the only reason he is still in f1 is for the japanese market, if it wasnt for honda he would be long gone.

i am sorry i have to disagree...he is useless. he has had one good performance but he cant maintain it and just goes to pieces. the only reason he is still in f1 is for the japanese market, if it wasnt for honda he would be long gone.

yup, the only reason he's still at super aguri is from pressure from the jap's wanting him to stay

Hamilton was incredible.

I started watching Schumacher closely about 8 or 9 years ago and to me, right upto the end he was head and shoulders above the rest, even his brother who developed into a fine racer. He didn't always get the result he wanted but he always gave 110 percent. Even in his controversial days when people "got their own back" on him, he never moaned about it bit on the days when he was perceived to have done wrong to others, they ALL moaned about him to anybody who would listen. It's called composure, burning desire and ambition. Schuey had it in spades. but the kid Hamilton certainly showed a lot of that today.

When you couple that with the 10 years of training Hamilton has been going through with Ron Dennis, just waiting for his main chance, I think this guy might well be the new Schuey.

I hope so, we need another Michael to stand head-and-shoulders above the rest of the "also-rans" and show them how mediocre they are.

That said, I think it might well be a ferrari championship again this year, those red cars are smokin'.

Ye was a good race. Hamilton drove a brilliant race, i rekone once he gets his tactical race sorted he'll be beating alonso.

Raikkonen was flying along today aswel. Drove an amazing race.

Coulthards hop over..cant remeber who it was :unsure: ...was funny though :rolleyes:

if sato was given a seat in a good reliable team then i recon he would preform better, like when he was at honda they had reliability issues and i dont really need to mention the problems with super aguri do i!

but given a good change i recon he would be good, like one of the last races of last year he was driving in about 10th place!!! then the car broke as expected!

ime with you on this one--look at his performance over last weekend

unfortuanatly i dont feel much for hamilton hes just anouther racer--think about it-schumacher qualified in 7th place in a jordan on his debut--hamilton in 3rd with a mclaren--thats just normal for hamilton but 7th place for a jordan thats amazing i bet if you gave a mclaren racing seat to any of the other newbies they would be able to keep up with him--hes deffonatly not the next schumacher for me--deep down we all know that massa is the best

unfortuanatly i dont feel much for hamilton hes just anouther racer--think about it-schumacher qualified in 7th place in a jordan on his debut--hamilton in 3rd with a mclaren--thats just normal for hamilton but 7th place for a jordan thats amazing i bet if you gave a mclaren racing seat to any of the other newbies they would be able to keep up with him--hes deffonatly not the next schumacher for me--deep down we all know that massa is the best

jordon were better in those days though

jordon were better in those days though

I don't know.

Eddie Jordan always sold his drives to the highest bidder and his cars fpr many years were a compilation of components from whichever supplier he could get for the best money!

Schumacher's dad PAID Eddie Jordan to let his son drive the car that first season when he came out from Karting.

The next few races will show how good or bad Hamilton is going to be. Burning desire is where it's at. Only 1 or 2 in F1 each season ever have it.

I don't know.

Eddie Jordan always sold his drives to the highest bidder and his cars fpr many years were a compilation of components from whichever supplier he could get for the best money!

Schumacher's dad PAID Eddie Jordan to let his son drive the car that first season when he came out from Karting.

The next few races will show how good or bad Hamilton is going to be. Burning desire is where it's at. Only 1 or 2 in F1 each season ever have it.

back then though wideboys like eddie jordan could get an f1 team together. nowt wrong with recognising talent and taking the risk to reap the reward if it works in my book...a bit like ken tyrell too? forgot his name but the last bloke who owned minardi was the last of that type of team owner. you have to admit that f1 was super interesting back then with some big personalities...there's bin loads of drivers down the years hasnt there though who have bought their first drive..some never got owt else if memory serves

i do agree about hamilton...he's good cos he got a good drive hope he does well though.

who was best for you? senna or schumacher...love them or hate them they were mega

Edited by losidan