• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HC6 crawler truck wanted cash waiting

Master mind 123

Wanted? 

Hi :) 

will  pay full kit price for a roller 

Cash waiting 

for a HC6 crawler truck 

cant make up from kit form so after one already made up roller is fine 

iam in Enfield north London 

thanks 

Edited by Master mind 123

• 3 weeks later...

A uksc Facebook member bought a kit, built it for you and painted it. He wanted no extra but the price of the kit. He even offered to deliver it for free on a +250 mile journey.

you repaid this kindness with making out you didn't have the money then after more friendly discussions blocking him.

dishonest and disrespectful is the nicest thing I can say 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol that's funny 

I do have the cash all £650 of it so who ever said I don't have the cash is a fool lol 

plus i got lot going on wife really ill needs a big operation at a London hospital 

so before people start chatting crap as usual maybe they should find out the in and out of why things happen 

not go round chatting crap they no nothing about 

Edited by Master mind 123

44 minutes ago, Master mind 123 said:

Lol that's funny 

I do have the cash all £650 of it so who ever said I don't have the cash is a fool lol 

plus i got lot going on wife really ill needs a big operation at a London hospital 

so before people start chatting crap as usual maybe they should find out the in and out of why things happen 

not go round chatting crap they no nothing about 

Why post on Sunday that you are still looking for one if you can't buy one then... 

Seriously this thread needs to be closed as you are clearly not wanting to buy one, just wasting peoples time.

@.AJ. please could you lock this thread.

• Haha 1

Lol ;) 

I do want one 

yeah can by the kit but not easy now making kits up any more 

would take months to even try make a kit up if could ever complete it ? 

People can think what they like I no how it is when come to building kits now even the crawlers I have not used them as to hard to 

• .AJ. locked this topic