• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hong Nor Buggy + HPI E-Baja - Selling up [SOLD]

Thunderwolf

Its been awhile since i've been here, but i've just lost all interest in the hobby due to cost and have decided to sell everything.

The hong nor buggy has been converted to electric and has a 1717 motor, 150a esc and will come with a lipo battery to run it, few upgrades are on it though i don't remember anything specific.

The Baja was built up using mostly upgrades from companies like vertigo, gh racing, turtle racing, i-rc, silverback rc and used the electric conversion kit from castle. it will come with esc and motor however one of both is broken, i'm not sure which one it is, the shell was hand painted by myself and will include 2 3s lipos. there is a build thread on this car here: 

you will also get all my spares and rc tools (including a full set of EDS hex drivers) along with the spektrum dx4 radio which i painted red, there is also 2 spare baja shells, 2 slash 4x4 shells, charger for the lipos and random other things.

basically you get every rc related thing i own.

The price is for everything i have.

Will not split and will not post, cash on collection only.

£350 for everything (i'll add more picture when and if i have time to do so)

Important note - Price reflects then fact these cars have not been using in over a year and have issues i can not resolve.

Baja has a ESC/Motor issue - hong nor has a damaged spur gear and needs a rebuild.

Please contact me on here on by email at "thunderwolfracing at gmail dot com"

i'll add more images as and when i can

IMG_0080.JPG

Edited by Thunderwolf

1 hour ago, Thunderwolf said:

Its been awhile since i've been here, but i've just lost all interest in the hobby due to cost and have decided to sell everything.

The hong nor buggy has been converted to electric and has a 1717 motor, 150a esc and will come with a lipo battery to run it, few upgrades are on it though i don't remember anything specific.

The Baja was built up using mostly upgrades from companies like vertigo, gh racing, turtle racing, i-rc, silverback rc and used the electric conversion kit from castle. it will come with esc and motor however one of both is broken, i'm not sure which one it is, the shell was hand painted by myself and will include 2 3s lipos. there is a build thread on this car here: 

you will also get all my spares and rc tools (including a full set of EDS hex drivers) along with the spektrum dx4 radio which i painted red, there is also 2 spare baja shells, 2 slash 4x4 shells, charger for the lipos and random other things.

basically you get every rc related thing i own.

The price is for everything i have.

Will not split and will not post, cash on collection only.

£400 for everything (i'll add more picture when and if i have time to do so)

Important note - Both car require abit of work before they will be useable.

Please contact me on here on by email at "thunderwolfracing at gmail dot com"

1320.png

DSC08261.jpg

DSC08261.jpg

Pics don't work.

Are you still living in Kent Paul?

Could you E-Mail me all the pictures and let me know exactly what both need to be working please mate?

I'm right up North, but if funds were cleared, would you mind me having a mate pop round to pick everything up so he can post it all out to me?

Been after an electric Baja for so damn long and was interested in your red one whilst you were still building it up, all those years ago!

Drop me a PM for my E-Mail to send pictures to, don't think we're allowed to post them publically.

• .AJ. locked this topic