• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya TA02SW Black Porsche

TWINSET

Tamiya’s Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 TA02SW Black Edition is a special color variation version of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 Jägermeister. This variant uses brand new gold color stickers designed to accentuate a black color scheme. The TA02SW exhibits a short-wheelbase and has a wide track to accommodate the scale form of the real Porsche sports car. It normally features a tub chassis with 4-wheel, fully independent suspension coupled with a rear ball differential and a front gear type differential. This special edition is fitted with a double deck FRP chassis for increased rigidity and a few hop-up options. The kit will hit stores about mid-October.

Features:

• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 202mm, height: 130mm
  • Polycarbonate body with separate side mirror and wing parts. Separate light cases are also included
  • Includes aluminum motor mount, hard propeller shaft, FRP damper stays, ball diff cup joint, and universal shafts
  • Brand new stickers with gold color designs
  • Includes LED light unit to light up headlights and taillights
  • The TA02SW chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup
  • FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) chassis
  • FRP front and rear shock damper stays optimize the CVA oil damper-fitted 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
  • The stainless-steel propeller shaft is highly durable and offers efficient transmission of power, particularly in combination with the front and rear assembly universal shafts, which come with ball diff cup joints
  • Enclosed front and rear gear cases have built-in diff gears. The rear is fitted with a ball differential
  • Comes with 2-piece wheels, tires and inner sponges. The rear of the model uses wide wheels
  • Full ball bearings included
  • Includes 540 motor
  • Requires: 2-channel radio, ESC, Tamiya PS spray paint, 7.2volt battery with charger

http://www.tcphotos.com/getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img169_7282017104206_5.jpg

Source: http://www.redrc.net

Tamiya934BlackEdition.jpg

View full news article

• Like 2

I do like the 934/35 in racing livery, but in a flat gloss black like this.....It's tasty

Also, I'm assuming it's because of the rsr jägermeister version, but I'm not a huge fan of the lower front bumper....Looks a little bit 'max power/halfords special'

Edited by Fly In My Soup
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...