• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

kyosho/hpi joblot

suvv

for sale or swaps

this has been sitting in my cubord for too long now and really needs to go to a good home i have no idea what they are but here is the list of things that need done/looked at:

the gt car needs a fuel tank fitted
the white buggy the pull start is either jammed or the engine is needing cleaned out 
the hpi rush needs one of the ball joints on the steering looked at as it keeps popping off during use

all the spares and parts are there but this is just beyond me, i got them from a friend who was giving up his hobby's as he had too many of them and was gettting married

DLNLygw.jpg

eQi457S.jpg

zMzFfH0.jpg

opo4oQA.jpg

0ZW3T8u.jpgrv7wer5.jpg

price wise make me an offer as i have no idea what any of this is worth nowadays

only swaps id really be interested in would be a rock crawler or monster truck electric only please had enough of nitro

You need to add a price as per forum rules.

also it might help with your username and date on a piece of paper as your still new here and this WILL give your buyers peice of mind.

cheers :good:

9xrE0VO.jpg

i only had the buggy left out hope thats enough though im sure someone can match the dirt on the rug to previous pics if they really want to know if its the same ;)

as for a price i dont have a clue what these are worth as i dont even know what they are or what the brand is worth now that why i said i was open to offers 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok folks apologies for no responses haven't been very well for last few weeks but im on the mend so can people interested in this please be aware im in Scotland and its probably going to have to either be collected or couriered also im not wanting to split this as i dont want to be stuck with random bits off it

ok folks apologies for no responses haven't been very well for last few weeks but im on the mend so can people interested in this please be aware im in Scotland and its probably going to have to either be collected or couriered also im not wanting to split this as i dont want to be stuck with random bits off it

Price?