• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Switchblade v2 problem keeps cutting out...

tanveer

Installed a switchblade v2 on my km baja the other day, worked faultless when I first installed it was killing the engine at a press of the 3ch button etc. 

All of a sudden midway through a bash it just cut out, it would start back up and idle fine but as soon as I apply throttle it just cuts out. Iv charged the Rx battery and made sure the batteries in my TX are new. 

Any ideas what could be causing the problem? Any advice much appreciated 

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone fitted two 3 channel switchblade v2 's this week one worked first time faultlessly.

The second really tried me as it would arm , car would fire then would kill the engine. In the end after changing the manual kill switch , swapping over the other set of kill switch from the other car ( this suffered the same issue on this engine). I emailed rc models , the engine was a Fuellie engine with a none branded plug they asked what plug was being used , I went up my workshop fitted an NGK and Eurica 2 nights of head scratching was forgotten.

See cheap plugs

It seems the cheap chinese plug was causing interference! Thanks RCMODELZ 😉 

20191001_153111.jpg