• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*SOLD* lade 450 3D w/ AR6115e RX

joeylcfc

After owning it for more than 2 years, its time to sell my Blade 450 3D heli. From when I bought it, I have changed and upgrading much of it, including servos, gyro, ESC and more. I am selling it due to lack of use recently, with college taking up my time. 

The frame is the original, and so has a few cracks where the landing skid attaches, however the rest is in very good condition. The main shaft and head have been replaced almost wholly recently, with new bearings etc. The blades are Align 450 blades, with KBDD flybar paddles. The rest of the heli is in good flying condition.

The heli comes with a AR6115e  Spektrum Receiver, so is Bind 'n' Fly.

It has a new Hobbyking YEP 40A ESC (with programming card), cyclic and pitch servos are Hobbyking HK15178B Digital Servos, and rudder is a HKSCM9-6 Singlechip Digital Micro Servo, all metal geared.  Gyro is a HobbyKing GA-250 MINI-MEMS Gyro . Motor is the stock one from factory.  It has upgraded carbon fibre vertical and horizontal stabilizer fins.

There also is a massive amount of spares included with this heli, including a flybarless head and swashplate, and flybarless gyro, so if desired it can be converted! Also included are Align Ball Link Pliers, and a RC Loggers Digital Pitch Gauge

Earlier this year, I paid £35 for the heli to be professionally setup by Midlands Helicopters, so it flies brilliantly for a flybar heli. 

Bad points are, the damage to the boom, however a spare is included, the receiver has some damaged which occurred when putting it into the heli, as the gap in the frame is slightly too narrow! The frame has slight cracks where the landing skid attaches, although are not detrimental to flight in anyway.  

I think that's everything, but I'm sure I've forgotten something so please feel free to ask questions.

Overall, a great starting heli into the world of collective pitch RC helicopters, all is required to fly is a DSM2 or DSMX transmitter and a 2200mah 3S LiPo! 

Price is £100 ONO, collection from LE19 is preferred, but if interested, delivery can be organised.

IMG_20170605_150204.jpg

IMG_20170605_150218.jpg

IMG_20170605_150408.jpg

IMG_20170605_150423.jpg

IMG_20170605_151013.jpg

IMG_20170605_151015.jpg

IMG_20170605_151058.jpg

Edited by joeylcfc

• .AJ. locked this topic