• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

PlayerUnknown's Battleground

cyronn

Hey,

Does anyone else play this game on the pc that wants to squad up or do a duo at all?  It's currenly only on the PC but its a really good like battle royal type of game where you all jump out of a plane without any weapons then have to find weapons and kill each other.  My steam account name is cyronn and if anyone else plays BF1 my origin name is cyronn also.

On 14/04/2017 at 16:24, cyronn said:

Hey,

Does anyone else play this game on the pc that wants to squad up or do a duo at all?  It's currenly only on the PC but its a really good like battle royal type of game where you all jump out of a plane without any weapons then have to find weapons and kill each other.  My steam account name is cyronn and if anyone else plays BF1 my origin name is cyronn also.

i really fancy gettting this, how you finding it, i see they have patched the game and addressed a few issues, are you still playing it?, if you are it would be good to squad up and play a few rounds

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/04/2017 at 19:02, Scoobie007 said:

i really fancy gettting this, how you finding it, i see they have patched the game and addressed a few issues, are you still playing it?, if you are it would be good to squad up and play a few rounds

I've recently got this game. I mainly play duo with a mate. It is a "good" game, bloody hard, and my PC struggles to run it.

I need to upgrade.

On 4/19/2017 at 19:02, Scoobie007 said:

I'm still addicted to playing it.  The patch has fixed a few issues.  Add me on steam for a game my steam name is the same cyronn.  Also won a chicken dinner the other day my first one so far.

Edited by cyronn

40 minutes ago, cyronn said:

I'm still addicted to playing it.  The patch has fixed a few issues.  Add me on steam for a game my steam name is the same cyronn.  Also won a chicken dinner the other day my first one so far.

Chicken dinner?

Best I've come is 2nd in solo, and 2nd with my mate in duo, but always hit and miss with ranking. I won't lie though, I'm pretty useless. 

My PC is getting an upgrade this week, hopefully to improve the frame staggers.

I'll add you tomorrow. Maybe we can get a squad match going at some point this week

Do you use Skype for chat?

• 4 months later...