• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Raminator

evssv

3 hours ago, atom3624 said:

This is all part of RC modelling surely, and certainly a 2nd hand vehicle.

There are a lot of probably-expensive-at-the-time modifications on that.

Loose slipper? Should be able to tighten / adjust.

Broken wheel? Should have been mentioned by him / should contact and discuss with him - if it wasn't described originally.

They're obviously not original wheels - were these included? Difficult to find now, certainly at a correct price. Options can always be found and cheaply.

If you liked it enough to buy, it's certainly worth a little work on.

Al.

Nope rim fudged20170316_095815_zpshyvekz2g.jpg..and he said it worked all fine. :rolleyes:....and tbh I'd rather have that pede off here:good:

I'm well aware of buying 2nd rc's as I've had more then most on here so know the risk envoled ...no probs off here..not 1 :yes:.....as everyone tells how  it is.:good: .ebay. ...:rolleyes:..:lol:..nuff said. ..not my fault people  can't  list things properly:rolleyes:

Edited by evssv

Probably have done better parting it out tbh

not alot more but enough to save heart ache although atleast this guy accepted it. 

The last angry ebay buy i got was a losi 8T the seller pictured it from all its good sides but still plenty of pics. The only alarm bell i had was the description said it incs a losi mystery box with upgrades in. 

I should have known then it was smoke and mirrors lol but i never learn. Once an old lady robbed me in the street in daylight. Lucky Heather seller i tried to be nice and handed her all of my change mayb a 5er. Then she pulled me down an alley and went full mystic meg on me. Frazzled my brain some how next thing i was holding  £20 out but not for her. She cuppped it said more jumbo and tried to take it. I snapped out of it and tried to pull it back then two big guys made out i was harrasing an old lady and shouted me off. That was in basingstoke. Then i fell for a super duper cheap auction of all the latest tech. Got ther locked in with 30 or so others and the auction turned into a blind auction. luckily they only got 15 out of me for an ipod that turned out to be a fake. 

Some people had spent 100 atlesst for mystery bags. plus an obvious stuge in the crowd buying everything to start with slowly pulling others down with him. Ofcourse that guy was handed unwrapped genuine item boxes mayb empty? 

It nearly turned into a full on brawl at the end but these guys loads of them rough looking jail certified travelers just circled the few men angry enough to shout. I think they got away with it too. 

Edited by RCbutcher

That chassis was £100 when I bought one. Had those wheels too. Made of fine China I think.   Gotta be the worst rc I've owned.cml didn't wanna know when I told em the servos were junk. Mip didn't even reply to my email after the mip gear stripped in 7 feet. Make it a nice shelfer though :D

• Like 1