• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Jato vs 600cc motorbike

Mel

looks like the jato almost got run over !

thought that myself....

I wonder if they cranked up the % nitro in it - stuck a different clutchbell ratio into it and see the results then???

I wonder if the motorbike would be quicker round a track or the car?

Ziggy

YAWN....

Can be :)

its better if your doing it yourself :)

I raced my aunt in her renult Clio down the street vs my rush :) Trouble is i cant see what im doing so far down the road :)

So i always loose out....

Ziggy

now that would be fun :D

Yeh i think it will be :D .I have got some brand new moabs,resinator pipe and a motorsaver filter all sitting here waiting for the os to be put in.Thing is i have the t-maxx os18 but need the revo header to make it fit the jato and i have spent my rc budget this month so got to wait for pay day again :(

Most probably the car, motorbikes have to slow down quite a lot to corner, even with mad amounts of grip... With the right tyres the Jato should just about take the win... but it would be close!

Stu

it depends what type of track it is

something like the 5th gear track(angelsy is it?) the jato would win, something like donnington the bike would!

it depends what type of track it is

something like the 5th gear track(angelsy is it?) the jato would win, something like donnington the bike would!

I think they sum1 with an RC can beat Jimmy Car's Time :)

Ziggy