• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma release sneaky pics of there new trucks

mydoddy69

31 minutes ago, Guns said:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGERP**&P=ML

$399 plus postage and tax with a coupon code....

At that price I'll wait till I see the uk price as that shipped plus import fees hits your door at around £420 ! 

Bunnie posted £446.99 so tine that hits Modelsport U dare it will drop by £40 if not more fingers crossed . ;) 

Buggers my plans of a ten scte 3.0 build now though 

• Like 2

Does look very much like a tweaked 1/8 Kraton.

The only concern I have is the tyres look like 3.2" Badlands style with the big sidewall. From past experience with 3.2's is the tendency to roll over. Much prefer 3.8" size with the lower tyre profile.

Still looks the part though.

Just had this sent from modelsport 

Hello,

We have checked with supplier and the outcast is due the first week in December and going to be around the £500 mark.

Regards,

Modelsport UK
Cross Green
Otley
West Yorkshire
LS21 1HD
United Kingdom

56 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Just had this sent from modelsport 

Hello,

We have checked with supplier and the outcast is due the first week in December and going to be around the £500 mark.

Regards,

Modelsport UK
Cross Green
Otley
West Yorkshire
LS21 1HD
United Kingdom

And the fazon they have priced at £799 :rc_car:  OUCH ..

Holy smoke this can't be right surely not 

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/arrma-outcast-6s-4wd-blx-brushless-rtr/rc-car-products/407288

£519 for the Outcast !! When it's on the Arrma website Just last night for £447 now today it's at £535 !! 

Sorry Arrma you can stick that where the sun don't shine 

26 minutes ago, Pistonhead said:

Cheaper to buy a Kraton/Talion and make one using the Typhon chassis and rear centre shaft!

Considering that's about all it is other than a shell and wheels oh a wheelie bar there pricing is crazy !! 

Mind you i suppose the new battery box plastic catches for the lipo balance leads and that extra bit of plastic to cover the spur where mighty costly to make !! 

Sorry Arrma but I think your losing the plot you'd have to be completely mad to buy one of these at this price when you can make your own for a heck of a lot less as well I would of thought ? 

Think ill just treat the swb mt4 to a new 6s motor instead lol 

Edited by mydoddy69
  • Like 1

Just got this from Arrma 

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting ARRMA. 

The price now shown on our website is correct at £534.99. There was an issue with the value shown not including VAT, this has now been updated.

The retail price is set by our European distributor, Revell. This price is a recommendation to the shops. Usually the price in shops is lower than this, I expect you will be able to find an OUTCAST model for less than the £534.99 advertised on the ARRMA website.

Kind regards,

ARRMA HQ

Edited by mydoddy69

26 minutes ago, sunny said:

Maybe they saw all the people on internet saying they wanted one and put the price up.

Lets hope they now see all the people saying they don't want one now at that silly price and drop it back lol but I very much doubt it !! 

Arrma has gone nuts lately with there crazy pricing imo