• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

traxxas e-revo 1/10th roller.

taiwan

Hey guys, time has come to pass her onto a new home.

I'm barely using her at the moment, also it always seems to be the last one to be picked up when i go out for a bash. so would rather she go to someone who's going to use and abuse her. lol

right back on topic and no more sad stories. :crying:

• E-revo 1/10th roller, not a conversion. only things its missing is the Esc/motor and radio gear. (and batteries) 
  • Front traxxas summit drive shafts (dogboney things) as the older fronts were getting a tad tired. (rears still seem good)
  • Sp1 alloy basher wheels, with dirtbonz tyres. these have barely been used as you can see by the condition of both tyres and wheels. basically as new. (these are a 14mm hex, but can withstand 4s no bother, not tried 6s. 
  • Single servo conversion with PowerHD digital 20kg servo. all setup and centered, with a blacksmith products metal shoe horn. 
  • all the spares in the image will come with the truck. (2x 62t spur, 3x 54t spur (one on truck), 19t pinion. 17mm wheel tool, 17mm hex's, clutch rebuild kit, and small bag of spares for suspension components. 

I'm looking for about £250 or so delivered (open to tidy offers but as i've got to state a price... <----), but i'm open for swaps for 1/10th monsters/truggy's, something that would run on 2/3s

Album can be viewed HERE

IMG_3666_zpsiplsqooy.jpg

IMG_3665_zpsbsy4l6re.jpg

IMG_3668_zpsmqfy7rol.jpg

Edited by taiwan

• 1 month later...