• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sub-forum revival, who's still about?

bodgemonkey

Been a bit of talk of the forum of trying to get this bit up and running again, especially now we have a few more people in the area and it seems to be a bit more active than it has been for a while. 

I reckon it's a good idea to post up current bash spots/locations, info and features so we can all get a good idea of where is best to get meets happening that all or most people can access and use. Google maps thingymajigger with pins dropped at bash sites would be useful once we have a good list and we can start a seperate pinned thread for it. 

On 23 September 2016 at 19:43, lazkopat said:

Nah, we do have petrol heads meeting up in park around a406 

Keep meaning to head up there one of these days now that the Baja is somewhat reliable 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just joined this forum and have bought a buggy off of a member on here.  I'm hoping it should be here this week, I'm in Stevenage, will normally be heading to Herts RC track, but will be up for visiting local spots if anyone knows any 

• 3 months later...