• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Practically new HoBao Hyper ST with extras and upgrades

METALHEAD

Unfortunately I bought this a few months ago with all good intentions of getting back in to the hobby and I'm just not finding the time to use it so its time to let it all go. The car has barely had 5 tanks through it so will need bed-in and tune, I only ever bought the one 2.5 litre jug of fuel and most of that is included too. The shell is mint, not so much as a stone chip, some expected scratches to belly and a few wheel scuffs is about the long and short of it. Includes everything you see in pics. I have upgraded both servos to PowerHD 20kg servos therefore it will stop on a pin and turn through anything, handbrake turns like a badass etc... The original Servox ones are included should they ever be needed. It been upgraded to a hump pack, included with charger and also a Dynamite brake/fuel linkage. I'll also include the original linkage and "Servo bits"

There's also a full bottle of after run oil and a spare OS plug, two glow starters, a spare pullstart with handle. I'll list below

IMG_1725_zpsdclwzymd.jpg

IMG_1727_zps3b1pmhzr.jpg

IMG_1728_zpspq3pzfav.jpg

IMG_1726_zpslhk4sx23.jpg

IMG_1729_zpsjulmi2lo.jpg

Included:

Car

Tx

2x Glowstarter

Glowstarer charger

Hump pack charger (Has been opened)

Spare OS P4 Plug

Afterrun oil

Over 1.5 Litres of HPI fuel

Pit fuel bottle + tools (dont get excited)

Spares: Servox servos, Linkages, Spare pullstart + bits n bobs

Looking for around £300 collection from the Cheshire CW9 area, you can provide your own courier should you want to however payment by paypal only and only from verified accounts, payment must completely clear before collection. Buyer pays Paypal fees.....

Any questions just ask

Edit: even includes the box and I should be able to find all manuals etc

Edited by METALHEAD

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, METALHEAD said:

Sorry mate I'd rather not split it

Np.  I'd have said your price was a tad high, especially considering it's winter time and the market, though taking into account the recent price hikes it's much less so now.

If you change your mind on the servo's give me a shout - I've just had a PP refund for the WP one so will be ordering a couple of standard ones in soon if not before the pound slips even further.

c

• Like 1